BloodMoon

    Main Poland Page

    Share
    WolfOfLight
    WolfOfLight

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2011-01-30
    Age : 24
    Location : South Carolina

    Re: Main Poland Page

    Post  WolfOfLight on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:51 pm

    "You're pretty strong... You mind giving me a good fight? A assassin could use one." She smirked at Stravia. If he accepted, she's reversed the tables. "And to ante it up, my life for Wolf's Body." Yuki knew what she was doing, she knew what she was up against.

    ---

    Zach, still a beady eyed rat, couldn't believe what was happening. He wanted to change back, but Stravia would switch bodies and kill everyone. He could only watch from afar.
    LordWolfODonnell
    LordWolfODonnell
    Admin

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2011-01-30

    Re: Main Poland Page

    Post  LordWolfODonnell on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:56 pm

    And so the two remained. One abound the other. "You think you could last one second against me? You obviously are fooled by my appearance." He smirked. "Not even Wolf in his Bizerk form could take me down. What makes you think you are better than him?"
    WolfOfLight
    WolfOfLight

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2011-01-30
    Age : 24
    Location : South Carolina

    Re: Main Poland Page

    Post  WolfOfLight on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:58 pm

    "You don't know a thing about me. You don't." She smirked. "You gonna' fight or are you gonna stand?" My plan is working. Hmph. Stravia isn't as smart as he seems.
    LordWolfODonnell
    LordWolfODonnell
    Admin

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2011-01-30

    Re: Main Poland Page

    Post  LordWolfODonnell on Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:15 am

    He shrugged. There had been foul-play, and so he must collect debt for the action. "Fine, since a little rat wants to play hide-and-seek, our contract has been breached. Good-bye, Princess." He pulled up the gun, bullet milliseconds from firing straight into Yuki's chest. Zach felt a quick chill as a blue flame emitted in front of his presence, and disappeared in the sound of the gunshot.

    Stravia demonically laughed, wishing to see a blood-spattered girl on the floor, but to his dismay, the bullet took an impossible near 90 degree curve into the wall, the shell dropping to the floor. All fell quiet, Stravia's bent face trying to conceive the event that had just been laid out.

    Like the bullet itself, a quick, faint message was relayed to both Yuki and Zach in unison.
    Take him d-down n-no...w...
    WolfOfLight
    WolfOfLight

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2011-01-30
    Age : 24
    Location : South Carolina

    Re: Main Poland Page

    Post  WolfOfLight on Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:24 am

    Yuki sighed and wagged her finger. "No dirty tricks will be accepted." She appeared right behind Stravia within a second, holding the knife to his neck. "You know, you don't like me and I don't like you." The knife's blade started to rub on the skin of his neck. "The pain is just too fun!" She slit the neck slowly as blood started to slide out easily. "Are we having fun yet?"

    ---

    Zach, transformed back but just watched in awe as Yuki slitted the throat. The air had one distinct smell in it though. "Blood..." Zach said to himself. It's been a while since the last frenzy attack he had. He smelt it and it was almost like a drug. He quickly covered his nose. Dude. It's been a while... since i had that craving...HE thought.
    LordWolfODonnell
    LordWolfODonnell
    Admin

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2011-01-30

    Re: Main Poland Page

    Post  LordWolfODonnell on Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:38 am

    He smiled a now bloody smile. "You seem to forget that this is not mine... and that you just sealed the fate of an abandoned one." With that last word, the body, once alive in Yuki's hands, fell limp. A last demonic laugh echoed throughout the basement, and the crack pipe burst once more, quickly filling the basement with water.

    A weak voice chelled: This is... it. Wasted... energy to change... fate. F-Failed...

    The room fell quiet to the sound of rushing water.
    WolfOfLight
    WolfOfLight

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2011-01-30
    Age : 24
    Location : South Carolina

    Re: Main Poland Page

    Post  WolfOfLight on Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:46 am

    Yuki blinked for a second. "Zach? What just happened..." She was in shock.


    Damn it. Where are you? Phantom or not, He had to find Wolf's Body and get it and Yuki out of here! "Yuki! Snap out of it! We need to go!"

    Yuki stood for a few more seconds before quickly shook her head. "R-Right. Let me clean my hands first." She used the water to get the blood off of her hands. "Where's Wolf?"

    Zach sighed. "Long story. You go, I need to find something. Go get Will! He's on the roof!" He watched as Yuki left up the steps. Now, where was the weak voice coming from...
    LordWolfODonnell
    LordWolfODonnell
    Admin

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2011-01-30

    Re: Main Poland Page

    Post  LordWolfODonnell on Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:50 pm

    Will started to become nervous after hearing nothing but his thought for a while. Zach! Come in Zach, what is your status?

    ------------------------

    The phantom did what he set to do, and without knowing how either. He mentally pulled himself out of the bullet, only a small blue flame emitting from the water-logged shell. It laid there, an outline of the lupine face-down, flashing in long segments. He was there, then he wasn't: this pattern repeating, the blue flame in the middle of it all.
    WolfOfLight
    WolfOfLight

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2011-01-30
    Age : 24
    Location : South Carolina

    Re: Main Poland Page

    Post  WolfOfLight on Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:56 pm

    (Sissel then showed up turn- loljk... Ghost trick is sooo following the path I am typing up.)

    Zach was slightly distracted. He had Will screaming in his ear, Wolf's body to find, Yuki running and unable to help her, Water rushing up, and Stravia somewhere. Damn it... I just wish it would all just stop! He searched through the water. Where could he go?! He had to get out, the water rose to his head and he couldn't look no more. Got to get out! He swam to the steps and managed to climb up to the door. He tried to open it, but it was locked behind him. "YUKI! THIS ISN'T FUNNY! LET ME OUT!" He pulled but no luck at all...

    ---

    Yuki smiled with a grin, except she wasn't herself...
    LordWolfODonnell
    LordWolfODonnell
    Admin

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2011-01-30

    Re: Main Poland Page

    Post  LordWolfODonnell on Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:03 pm

    Wolf opened his eye to the 5-minute aquarium around him. Yuki must have survived, and Stravia off to destroy my body, Zach... floating in... ZACH! Still behind the failed door, Zach was wasting the air around him. It wouldn't be long till the room for needed air was gone. No... after everything, he can't simply die by drowning... I won't let it. He quickly jumped from the ground, only to be jerked back to where he lay. Once again, he tried; same result. His meaning was great, but his effort unplanned; that was, until a path quickly formed in front of his eye.

    Bullet - gun - fertilizer - nails - floating holster - Zach

    Without a second's thought, he travelled from the sunk bullet, to the gun next to the Guard, to the fertilizer bottle sunk near the wall, the broken nail on the wall above, the guard's floating holster, and Zach near the holster. The familiar chill volted through Zach. Now Wolf was in familiar territory. Zach! What the heck happened here?!
    WolfOfLight
    WolfOfLight

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2011-01-30
    Age : 24
    Location : South Carolina

    Re: Main Poland Page

    Post  WolfOfLight on Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:08 pm

    Zach felt the chill go through his spine... Wolf?! I don't know! One minute, Stravia and Yuki were fighting and the next, Stravia caused this room to flood and I managed to try to save Yuki. But I'm stuck here about to lose all my air unless I can find a way to break down this door or a wall, but my explosives are not on me. Zach looked and all he could see was the door, the water, and his waist. What can we do?
    LordWolfODonnell
    LordWolfODonnell
    Admin

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2011-01-30

    Re: Main Poland Page

    Post  LordWolfODonnell on Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:29 pm

    The-the Door! It's sealed tight... and metal. Wolf desperately ran courses through his head in hopes of achieving a game plan. Nothing. Nothing? This had never happened. Wolf always had a plan B, C, and D, but he had never ever planned to have inhabited a bullet. Time was still passing, Wolf for the first time, distraught. Zach! I... I can't do anything!
    WolfOfLight
    WolfOfLight

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2011-01-30
    Age : 24
    Location : South Carolina

    Re: Main Poland Page

    Post  WolfOfLight on Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:40 pm

    ... What?! Zach was shocked. Looked like he'll have to find somewhere to escape... but not much time left. Find any possible windows or weak points! Stat! Zach shouted in his head. He didn't have much time. About approx. five to ten minutes. If not sooner.
    LordWolfODonnell
    LordWolfODonnell
    Admin

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2011-01-30

    Re: Main Poland Page

    Post  LordWolfODonnell on Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:48 pm

    Oh alright; a basement with windows. I'll start looki--done. Guess what? NONE. And cement brick? Nope, don't think we can claw our way through that. ARGH! Dang it, how'd you get yourself in this position to begin with?! Inhabit the door?Can't. Maybe the pipe? Can't possess that either. There was 1, maybe 2 minutes left. Wolf fell silent. There was only one ending he saw, and it was just as Stravia wanted it. Wolf jumped back into Zach, and had a softer, regretful tone in his voice. Every captain sinks with his ship. You grabbed the wheel to this one...
    WolfOfLight
    WolfOfLight

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2011-01-30
    Age : 24
    Location : South Carolina

    Re: Main Poland Page

    Post  WolfOfLight on Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:54 pm

    Maybe there was no escape... Unless... No... So is this my ending then? Zach decided to use his last moments of breath before diving under. But with every basement, there's a drain right? Just got to find it... Zach swam under water looking for some kind of drain, even if it was a sink or at least some way to stop water flow from the pipe.
    LordWolfODonnell
    LordWolfODonnell
    Admin

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2011-01-30

    Re: Main Poland Page

    Post  LordWolfODonnell on Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:58 pm

    Stravia smiled. "See? This is what happens to people who think they are soooo tough. You seriously though someone like you could stop me? Hmph." He had infiltrated Yuki's mind, making her another playground for his master plan.

    ------------------------

    Wolf snapped, well, mentally elated an epiphany. Wait, if I could manipulate the bullet... maybe, just maybe. Zach, we, well you, aren't dead yet. Swim to the back right corner. We have some holes to make. There is a drain that has been cemented shut. I think... I think I may be able to open that drain... It definitely was something that made sense to him... but he somehow jumped from the bullet to Zach, so maybe he could do something with this new ability, and save Zach's life.
    WolfOfLight
    WolfOfLight

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2011-01-30
    Age : 24
    Location : South Carolina

    Re: Main Poland Page

    Post  WolfOfLight on Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:05 pm

    Yuki's head hurt like hell. Pleased? Ugh. You're hurting my head. She continued to walk down the hall.

    ===

    But how? Zach was confused. The room was completely filled with water. He was stuck under water.
    LordWolfODonnell
    LordWolfODonnell
    Admin

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2011-01-30

    Re: Main Poland Page

    Post  LordWolfODonnell on Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:29 pm

    Wolf replied in a yelling fashion; YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO ASK QUESTIONS! JUST SWIM TO THE DRAIN.
    WolfOfLight
    WolfOfLight

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2011-01-30
    Age : 24
    Location : South Carolina

    Re: Main Poland Page

    Post  WolfOfLight on Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:48 pm

    Zach swam down to the drain as told. He had no time to waste. Hurry!
    LordWolfODonnell
    LordWolfODonnell
    Admin

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2011-01-30

    Re: Main Poland Page

    Post  LordWolfODonnell on Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:19 am

    Wolf quickly moved to the drain, shaking it/himself violently. And with the drained luck he needed, both screws busted, and the cement collapsed down the drain; the drain had opened, emptying faster than what water was putting in, but nothing fast enough to make a huge difference. The Chill entered Zach once more. Well, this is enough to open a small air pocket up at the top, but the deposit-regression will eventually fill this room back up with water if we don't stop that pipe! No time to stop, they needed to capitalize on this effort. I've done my part, it's your turn to turn this around. We aren't just fighting for your life, but the time we need to get Stravia...
    WolfOfLight
    WolfOfLight

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2011-01-30
    Age : 24
    Location : South Carolina

    Re: Main Poland Page

    Post  WolfOfLight on Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:25 am

    But how? Zach rose up to the top, managing to get some air. At least we bought more time. To find a way to block the pipe, he noticed there were broken pipes among the ground. What do you think?
    LordWolfODonnell
    LordWolfODonnell
    Admin

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2011-01-30

    Re: Main Poland Page

    Post  LordWolfODonnell on Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:41 am

    I... Zach, we are dealing with cards we've never seen, and need to play hands we'd never think of. Is there anything around here that can solidify? For elementary thinking, block up the pipe that way.

    (I know we are kinda pushing the paragraph limit... but we'll get over it)
    WolfOfLight
    WolfOfLight

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2011-01-30
    Age : 24
    Location : South Carolina

    Re: Main Poland Page

    Post  WolfOfLight on Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:44 am

    I... Don't know.... Zach was seeing Wolf's point. What could they do? No windows around. Unless maybe... I just remembered how I got in. Maybe I can get out that way. He started to swim towards the stairs, knowing his next move. He managed to get to the top of the steps next to the door. He looked for cracks on the door. Let's see now... He examined the door fully to make sure he can escape. Hold on... hmm... Zach just thought of a smart move. Why don't you jump from the door to the plant on the table out of the room. Break a vase to make attention...

    (You'll live.)
    LordWolfODonnell
    LordWolfODonnell
    Admin

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2011-01-30

    Re: Main Poland Page

    Post  LordWolfODonnell on Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:38 pm

    Wolf sat for a minute, and then replied. I hope you know what you are doing... He left Zach, and pathed himself from the door to the Ming vase. He shook the entire vase violently, tipping it over the edge of the hall table. The antique hit the floor, spilling sound and soil. The two guards in the back of the mansion heard the vase hit, and shuddered; that was their sector. They both threw out their cigarettes and rushed to their hall. They looked at each other, knowing their lives just spilled onto the floor. Quickly, the taller guard began to pick up the vase remains, and larger one the plant and the soil. Do whatever, Now! I don't have many fragments I can jump from!
    WolfOfLight
    WolfOfLight

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2011-01-30
    Age : 24
    Location : South Carolina

    Re: Main Poland Page

    Post  WolfOfLight on Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:55 pm

    Got it. Zach quickly searched for cracks among the doors... Perfect! He swam down to the crack in the door where he saw water was barely leaking out at. He quickly transformed into a rat and crawled out of the door and quickly hid behind a leg of the table. I'm out.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Main Poland Page

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:08 pm