BloodMoon

    Main Poland Page

    Share
    LordWolfODonnell
    LordWolfODonnell
    Admin

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2011-01-30

    Re: Main Poland Page

    Post  LordWolfODonnell on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:04 pm

    Alright, I'm moving back. He jumped from the painting to the water nozzle controlling the sprinklers above their heads, back to the painting on the other side, and jumped back into Zach. An air of tension was between them until it was broke by jealous words. You got lucky... Before Zach could retaliate a response, he thought to Zach. Alright, it won't be long till the bottom of this place floods, so let's get out of here and find my body and Yuki... unless... whatever, we need to get out of here.
    WolfOfLight
    WolfOfLight

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2011-01-30
    Age : 24
    Location : South Carolina

    Re: Main Poland Page

    Post  WolfOfLight on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:11 pm

    Let's move. Zach scurried among the floor of the hallway and turned the corners as they came about. What about Will...? should we alert him? Zach thought over as it came up in his head.

    ---
    Yuki exited the building. "Hmm... Now what...?" She asked herself.
    LordWolfODonnell
    LordWolfODonnell
    Admin

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2011-01-30

    Re: Main Poland Page

    Post  LordWolfODonnell on Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:04 am

    No; we need an extra eye, in means if something goes abound. Wolf's mind was in 10 places at once: Yuki's gone, Stravia disapeared, his body was still unaccounted for, and he had some kind of power with his own soul. Today was not going good.

    --------------

    Stravia laughed. "I don't think you get it little girl; Zach is dead, Will is dead, Wolf is dead, YOU are dead. I finally win, thanks to your obstosition in this matter. I destroy Wolf's little puppy crush, and erase his name from existence. Heh... I like how that sounds..."
    WolfOfLight
    WolfOfLight

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2011-01-30
    Age : 24
    Location : South Carolina

    Re: Main Poland Page

    Post  WolfOfLight on Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:45 am

    Zach continued to move down until he saw a door he could see he could slip through. Change? no change? All Zach wanted to do is kill Stravia and not be a rat.

    ---

    Yuki sigh. "So? They'll still all be coming back to life... Cause there was a few flaws to your plan. For one, you never saw Will. Two, there were cracks in the doorway. Three, Wolf is a phantom, in which you can't touch him right now." She smiled at herself, pleased.
    LordWolfODonnell
    LordWolfODonnell
    Admin

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2011-01-30

    Re: Main Poland Page

    Post  LordWolfODonnell on Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:49 pm

    ... then don't be a rat... Thoughts weren't something of privacy to a phantom. We have three main objectives about to surface: 1. Find my freaking body. 2. Find Yuki and Stravia. 3. Do what we do best and kick his ass. It sounded great, but something kept pulling his tail saying that something about this whole thing wasn't clicking in harmony...

    ----------------------

    "Ah, but that my Cheroeon, is where you are wrong. I don't need to touch Will, he will eventually kill himself. It's just a case of deja vu for the family. As for the survival of those two, I expected it, because now all three of you can be place in the mansion when it all went down, and as for Wolf? Sure, he's untouchable for now, but should his body, say, be reduced to ashes, his core, as it is named, is destroyed, and so will he." He smirk to his own gallancy. "You, again, are at the losing hand here."
    WolfOfLight
    WolfOfLight

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2011-01-30
    Age : 24
    Location : South Carolina

    Re: Main Poland Page

    Post  WolfOfLight on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:11 pm

    I'm slipping into that door. He scurried in and did a quick motion to check the room, but no one was in. Alright. No one is here in the room. Zach quickly changed back, but shut the door. He said out loud "The plan... There isn't some quite right." He wanted to smirk and shout out that they'll win for sure, but he would lie,

    ---
    "But don't forget who lives here now." She said with a smirk. "I have the power here. Not you." Then a guard came out and saw Yuki talking to herself.

    "Yuki, you okay?" The guard asked her.

    "I'm fine. The basement has a leak. Go clean it up!" She ordered and the guard ran off. She then smirked.
    LordWolfODonnell
    LordWolfODonnell
    Admin

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2011-01-30

    Re: Main Poland Page

    Post  LordWolfODonnell on Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:55 pm

    ((So... I'm under the case of writer's block. I'm really not sure how to move this forward with Wolf unable to move and as he is, Stravia in a seemingly unopposed spot of disuse in Yuki, and Will just off in the trees. Ideas?))
    WolfOfLight
    WolfOfLight

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2011-01-30
    Age : 24
    Location : South Carolina

    Re: Main Poland Page

    Post  WolfOfLight on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:01 pm

    LordWolfODonnell wrote:((So... I'm under the case of writer's block. I'm really not sure how to move this forward with Wolf unable to move and as he is, Stravia in a seemingly unopposed spot of disuse in Yuki, and Will just off in the trees. Ideas?))


    (Insert Random plot scream?)
    LordWolfODonnell
    LordWolfODonnell
    Admin

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2011-01-30

    Re: Main Poland Page

    Post  LordWolfODonnell on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:12 pm

    (Such as...)
    WolfOfLight
    WolfOfLight

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2011-01-30
    Age : 24
    Location : South Carolina

    Re: Main Poland Page

    Post  WolfOfLight on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:38 pm

    Yuki turned around at the door as someone was screaming in the house. "Mother?!" She ran as fast as she could inside.

    --

    Zach was confused. "Who's screaming?!" He started to shout, but then quieted down.
    LordWolfODonnell
    LordWolfODonnell
    Admin

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2011-01-30

    Re: Main Poland Page

    Post  LordWolfODonnell on Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:59 pm

    ((Okay, I'm not gonna lie; I don't know how to approach that situation... is she dying, injured, who's doing it, I think we've hit a wall with all of these "free characters"... this is where more people with more diverse thought comes in handy.))
    WolfOfLight
    WolfOfLight

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2011-01-30
    Age : 24
    Location : South Carolina

    Re: Main Poland Page

    Post  WolfOfLight on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:16 pm

    LordWolfODonnell wrote:((Okay, I'm not gonna lie; I don't know how to approach that situation... is she dying, injured, who's doing it, I think we've hit a wall with all of these "free characters"... this is where more people with more diverse thought comes in handy.))

    (Yeah. Damn... Hmmm... Trying to get this situation out will be tricky... unless the guards sees wolves and there's a chase. :p But how does happen? ;b )
    LordWolfODonnell
    LordWolfODonnell
    Admin

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2011-01-30

    Re: Main Poland Page

    Post  LordWolfODonnell on Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:49 pm

    (As much as I am against it, we may need to give this one up.)

    (Meanwhile, I'll start a casual RP up in another thread)
    WolfOfLight
    WolfOfLight

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2011-01-30
    Age : 24
    Location : South Carolina

    Re: Main Poland Page

    Post  WolfOfLight on Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:28 pm

    (I'll think of a solution. We're on a Hiatus with this.)

    Sponsored content

    Re: Main Poland Page

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:06 am