BloodMoon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BloodMoon

2 posters

Main Poland Page

LordWolfODonnell
    LordWolfODonnell
    Admin

Main Poland Page Empty Main Poland Page

Post  LordWolfODonnell Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:12 pm

W00T... I don't remember where we left off at.
    WolfOfLight
    WolfOfLight

Main Poland Page Empty Re: Main Poland Page

Post  WolfOfLight Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:14 pm

A) lol at your icon...
    B) Finding yuki... We prolonged this quite a while -w-
    C) Don't forget, we're now using Paragraph format. I should include that thinking is in italics.
    LordWolfODonnell
    LordWolfODonnell
    Admin

Post  LordWolfODonnell Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:16 pm

Don't have to remind me about paragraph. I usually extend way over when possible.
    So who shall take the lead?
    WolfOfLight
    WolfOfLight

Post  WolfOfLight Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:17 pm

You shall. Smile
    LordWolfODonnell
    LordWolfODonnell
    Admin

Post  LordWolfODonnell Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:26 pm

Will kicked a rock beneath his feet. Yuki gone, Dad wasn't here- well, he was, but not his body. He let out a troubled sigh. "So our only leads are that he is still in Poland. Which TOTALLY narrows the area down. What does he want with Yuki, with us? How did he even get here?!" As he questioned, he noticed a light blue phantomed-body appear next to Zach. Will noticed it was his Dad though his horror filled eyes.

"I kinda brought him along. Not willingly of course. But, he just kinda comes along with the package. Wolf Scratched the back of head, enigridated smirk about his face.

"So now that we know virtually nothing, with no hints... what do we all propose we do? Stand here any longer, and Yuki could be a torturous puppet for our little friend."
    WolfOfLight
    WolfOfLight

Post  WolfOfLight Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:36 pm

Zach, stressed out about the so-called "vacation" that became the next nightmare in life, was deciding on what was needed to do. With Yuki kidnapped and no clues to where, we're screwed unless... And then it hit him, Yuki might of had a basement at her house. He never cared to check, but there could be the opportunistic chance he could grab at. "We've got a chance. I don't know if I could be right, but Yuki could be in a basement in her own house." He looked at the phantom Wolf and Will, hoping they could support his theory.

---

Yuki, weak and confused, woke up in the unknown location. "W-Wolf..." Her vision became blurry and could not see what was around her or where she was at. "H-help..."
    LordWolfODonnell
    LordWolfODonnell
    Admin

Post  LordWolfODonnell Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:26 pm

((I'm just using blue cause Wolf is in phantom))

"That would be where I'd put her."

He jumped at how that sounded.

"Ngh-Not that I would do anything to her down there, I mean, if, theoretically, I was a murderer, that's where I'd hide someone, is in a basement. It beats any other lead we have."

Will sat on the cold ground, putting his scientific glance forward. "As I said before, he doesn't have many places to run without being noticed. I mean, how easy is it to slip out of a country with a stolen girl?"

Wolf snickered.

"So I presume that Yuki's home is about the only place he could go to. As much as this pushes against every belief I have, Stravia could have possessed her, walked in, and no one would notice him as her, and he would be able to do anything being in Yuki's body. It's... genius."

Wolf shrugged, seeing as there was nothing more to add. "Sound's like something I'd do, and as they say, the Psychopathic apple doesn't fall too far from the tree."
    WolfOfLight
    WolfOfLight

Post  WolfOfLight Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:31 pm

Zach nodded. "So then why are just standing here?" He looked that phantom Wolf. "Well, you, floating..." Then reviewing what Wolf and Will said, he noticed something is off. "Wait... If Yuki is possessed by Stravia theoretically, then what about your body?" He looked at the both of them. "He wouldn't just dump it to the side somewhere. We all know that."
    LordWolfODonnell
    LordWolfODonnell
    Admin

Post  LordWolfODonnell Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:08 pm

((Do I smell a Ghost Trick invelopement here?))

Wolf glared at Zach. "Sorry, let me put my boots back on; oh wait-- I can't." Will intervened. "Dad, cut it out; Zach has a point, but let me propose a situation: He walks near the place as Dad, dumps the body behind some bushes, or in a hiding place, possesses Yuki, takes her into the basement and does herself up, exits making a way that is easier to enter, takes over Dad's body again, walks in the new entrance, and bam, situation completed."

Wolf took an extended stance, finger pointed at Will. "Main Poland Page Bubblenotsofast-1So you are proposing that there was a way for Stravia to walk out without a solid form, got to my body, and that he was able to waltz back into the basement undetected. That, my son, is improbable. There are too many guards around that place to do something like that. You haven't set a mode of transportation, route of transportation, or second entrance window of opportunity. Three strikes. Your theory is out."

Will stood, eyebrow araised. "Uh... But wait I...--""... just lost to your Dad in a game of wits and theory. Get used to it." Will huffed. "Then if you know so much, then how do YOU think it went down?"

Wolf laughed boisterously. "I was already planning to be at Yuki's house by now, but some people don't know how to move their feet. I'll come back out when we are there. Ciao." With that, Wolf phased back into Zach, giving Zach a quick chill.

Will jumped up, growling. "I WAS GETTING THERE." Will crossed his arms, not in acceptance of his 10 second defeat.
    WolfOfLight
    WolfOfLight

Post  WolfOfLight Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:16 pm

Zach sighed out and his body shivers for a quick 10 seconds. "Alright with that, we need to get moving." I'll see what I can cook up as a disguise. Zach thought. With Wolf occupying his body, thoughts weren't ever so private... but they were never private in the first place. Guard maybe?He sighed once more. "Let's go Will." Zach said as he started to run to Yuki's place, hoping they weren't too late.

((I dunno. Lol. Maaaybe. :p))
    LordWolfODonnell
    LordWolfODonnell
    Admin

Post  LordWolfODonnell Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:14 pm

Will ran close behind. "Not to take saying to literal, be we are running head first into this. How are we going to get in? It's not like they are going to let two people like us in the Governor's Palace without question and resistance; This is not thought out!"

Wolf ran a thought through Zach's mind. Some of the best plans weren't thought out.

------------------

Balure, a guard, stepped down the stairs, and rushed over to Yuki, shaking her to attention. "Hey, Hey, wake up. I'm here to help you."
    WolfOfLight
    WolfOfLight

Post  WolfOfLight Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:19 pm

"Plans aren't always necessary." Zach shouted as he transformed into a guard and continued to run. "Sometimes it's best to make it up as you go."

---

"W-Who...?" Still having a blurred vision, Yuki asked.
    LordWolfODonnell
    LordWolfODonnell
    Admin

Post  LordWolfODonnell Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:30 pm

Will disagreed. "Nothing comes out of a hasted gun but a wasted bullet." They were quickly approaching Yuki's mansion, with diminishing time to plan.

-----------------

"I'm Balure, one of the gu--gu--" He began to bleed from his mouth and from a bullet wound to the chest. It began to pool onto Yuki as the guard collapsed onto her: Heart and blood stopped. A moment passed before a low laugh emitted from the fallen guard. The corpse slowly picked itself up, and raised a fist to wipe the blood around the growing canines in his mouth. "Heh, fooled ya' ; thought I was coming to rescue you, huh? This is just a temporary till I can figure how to get the puppet in here, but hey; with a guard as an outfit, this may be easier than I thought to wipe this place out."
    WolfOfLight
    WolfOfLight

Post  WolfOfLight Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:42 pm

Yuki couldn't see who, but understood the voice clearly. "You're... Him..."

---

Zach heard Will clearly. Maybe, but the wasted bullet is always distracting. He thought in his head. "We're almost there. Be prepared."
    LordWolfODonnell
    LordWolfODonnell
    Admin

Post  LordWolfODonnell Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:59 pm

"Hmph, not the reaction I was looking for, but I have a name, and you will address me as such." Stravia showed an unnatural courtesy: he bowed, and spoke with a slightly less demonic voice. "Stravia, King of Terror. At your service."

------------------

Quickly, the trio, well, the physical duo and the spiritual third arrive on the perimeters of the Mansion. Will took quick guard into the roof of the trees surrounding the plot. He tapped his Dad's personal receiver into his ear, and the scanner formed over his left eye, and secured itself to Will's head, portraying complex numbers, scrolling equations, coordinates, and targets through the lens. He felt like his Dad, and he smiled a bit as he pressed the send-out button. I'm in position above the plot about 7 O'clock. Over.
    WolfOfLight
    WolfOfLight

Post  WolfOfLight Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:06 am

"W-Why should I..." Yuki managed to send out a breath, almost ready to pass out. "...Be scared of you?" She could feel a ice cold touch rub on her skin as she said this.

----

Zach heard Will loud and clear. Roger that. I'm about to head in. Keep a good eye out. Knowing that he fooled the guards once, twice wouldn't be too hard. You should take a quick look, see if your body is around somewhere. Zach thought up to Wolf.
    LordWolfODonnell
    LordWolfODonnell
    Admin

Post  LordWolfODonnell Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:09 pm

The guard laughed to the ground. "Because; I control your living and dying, and three others that you so helped be accomplish." He narrowed his eyes. "And should something... unfortunate... happen, I know how to carry this all on you." He lifted his shoulders and smiled. "It would be as if I was never here. Either way, you end up dead, and me a free soul. That's why you should be scared."

-------------------

Wolf took the advice. "Alright. I'll see what I can do." In a quick chill, Wolf left Zach's body, and headed around the back of the mansion.

He began to prowl around for what was his not-yet-coarpsed shell when suddenly he heard a couple of guard russle leaves not too far from him. He quickly looked around and saw a squirrel. Maybe I can possess other things like I can Zach... He flashed his phantom blue eye at the squirrel, emitting a quick white spark from his eye to the squirrel. Nothing. He tried it once more. Still nothing. So in a panic he quickly climbed up into the head of a nearby tree. That's weird; I couldn't possess that squirrel, yet I can possess Zach. He sat in silence waiting for the guards to pass.

--------------------

Will quickly shot a glance around the area, the scanner's position coordinates and equations flying everywhere on the screen when he noticed a small box in the corner: [ASAS]. "Ah-seys... Ah-sazz... Ah-sa--assass. Assassination?" He quickly tapped into Zach's signal. "Hey, Zach. What does this ASAS thing mean on my Dad's Scanner?"
    WolfOfLight
    WolfOfLight

Post  WolfOfLight Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:50 pm

Yuki felt the alarm in her head went off. She's shivering. "You're insane..." She was tied up, but suddenly, she could see where she was at. "My basement?"

---

Zach became alarmed to the announcement Will made. Uh.... Nothing... Just ignore it... he said via mic. He managed to slip through the front door as one of the guards. He headed straight for the basement door. "Alright..." Zach sighed and sent Wolf a quick thought, maybe thinking his phantom form could hear him. Anything?
    LordWolfODonnell
    LordWolfODonnell
    Admin

Post  LordWolfODonnell Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:15 pm

"Insane doesn't even BEGI--" Footsteps were nearby. He looked to her, motioning her to keep quiet. He whispered; his words pricking her skin. "You make a noise, I make "my" death your fault." He toyed a gun in front of her, elongated canines visible in the limited light. "I have you cornered like a scared little puppy."

-------------------------

Wolf looked out onto the two guards. They had a stopped to take a smoke break out back, and weren't going to move anytime soon, so neither was he. He kicked a leg over a limb, letting his phantom-ized tail sway in the wind. He looked at, more of through, his transparent hands; he wasn't in physical form, yet his spiritual structure reacted as if he was an ounce heavy wireframe, and the oddest thing? He wasn't freaked out by it. He'd been medically dead for hours, and unconscious an unknown amount of times, but to only be in a spirit state was different; no aches, no pains. It... was relieving. Definitely something he'd look into back at the lab.

Anything?

He jumped at Zach's voice, well, thought. He figured it was by thought, so he sent one back.

I'm stuck up in a tree in the back of the mansion; two guards are taking a smoke. I can't move, or do anything to become scarce. I'm pretty much in stalemate here. Tried to take over a squirrel; didn't happen. I was kinda hoping it was like taking over you... but for some reason I couldn't. Anyway, how does it look in there?
    WolfOfLight
    WolfOfLight

Post  WolfOfLight Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:27 pm

Yuki noted her situation couldn't get any worse. Hmph. You could try me. She silently thought to herself. Whipping out Wolf's knife while tied up, WHICH SHE STOLE from, she slowly began to cut the rope on her hands free. "Cornered... Riiight. Oh sure. We'll go with that."

---

Zach knocked on the door. "Hello?" Even as a human, his hearing was still on high alert. He thought of a guard's name to fake it. "Jakob! You in there?" Meanwhile, he replied to Wolf's thought. Well, I don't know. Haven't stormed down yet. Trying to play it off right now. Have you tried to scare off the gua- ... Bad Idea. It would ruin here. Damn... Can't you float over here? He needed to hurry up, but not rush into the rescue. For all he could know, Yuki could be dead. He heard talking though.

"Cornered... Riiight. Oh sure. We'll go with that."

It was Yuki! She was alive... but he needed to hurry. Any second and he'll be too late.
    LordWolfODonnell
    LordWolfODonnell
    Admin

Post  LordWolfODonnell Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:51 pm

The sound of a rope being sliced by a knife wasn't too unnoticeable. He knew how to stop her. He walked behind her, whispering. "That's fine. Escape, and run. This guard is dead as long I'm not inhabiting him. And when you run and leave, I simply move back to Wolf, shoot his head up beyond all belief, leaving him dead as well. I was aiming to get four of you, but he'll suffice for just one quite well. So go on, stab me; I won't feel it, but a gun to your head, I think you would feel that for a while. I do say you are cornered."

He walked up to the door, and bent both of the padlocks into the door itself so opening it would be nigh to impossible. Hs smiled, throwing his foes plan against him. "Polish guards don't speak English, Zach. Nice try, but your little girlfriend will be dead the instance you crack this door."

--------------

He shook his head to no one. No, I'm not a ghost dude, just a spiritual wireframe of normal me. I'm still visible... but if there was a way to get these guards to leave, I could probably find something special with the state I'm in. Oh, and this is not a normal question to ask... but have you seen my body lying around anywhere?
    WolfOfLight
    WolfOfLight

Post  WolfOfLight Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:58 pm

"Damn you... !" Yuki and Zach said in unison. She couldn't break free and he couldn't get in. What could they do?

---

Yuki noticed he wanted them all dead. Why her though? Was she important to Wolf? Was it Zach's past relations to her? What was it? It bugged her. "Why is it so important for you to kill them and me off? Why am I important in this matter...?"

---

Zach almost shouted, but then realized that if he shouted, it wouldn't end good for anyone. If Yuki moved, Wolf was screwed and if he moved, Yuki was screwed. Someone would die either way. DAMN IT! I haven't but we're screwed if Yuki tried to escape like she was... and if I go down. She's screwed.
    LordWolfODonnell
    LordWolfODonnell
    Admin

Post  LordWolfODonnell Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:15 pm

A pipe squealed behind them, but soon quieted. He paced, his calm face still about him. "It's simple: You know I exist, and therefore must die. But, with you alive and here, I have Three Aces. One: You. Two: Wolf. Thr--"

CRACK

The twisting handle to one of the pipes burst and launched into the Guard's left arm. He gritted his teeth, stumbling a bit. It could have been fatal if he hadn't been pacing. He quickly armed his weapon, pointing it at Yuki so as not to tempt her to move.

---------------------

The angered spirt grabbed his head, thrusting it against the tree. We are all cornered... this... this can't be it. I can't move, Will can't sneak in, You can't move without hurting Yuki, and Yuki can't move without k-- Then it dawned on him. Everybody else was a player in this as much as he... but they didn't have anything to be payed by their passing. For a split instance, he didn't mind. Save Yuki, let Stravia Kill me. You will have better plans if I drop from this thing. Save Yuki, Stravia destroys Me and himself in my body. This... can't end any better than that.
    WolfOfLight
    WolfOfLight

Post  WolfOfLight Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:28 pm

No. God damn it! You're not dying. I got other plans. He thought. Like a rat. Zach transformed himself into a small rat, manging to slip in through the door crack. He fell down the steps, but blended in with the shadows. If you look through my eyes, I'm in.

---

"Well..." Yuki said. "Who would want to run away from you? You're a mastermind and the best game player here. Why don't we call it a day and do this later another time?" Yuki is good at manipulating her words. Just hope she can convince him. "I mean... what purpose would your life have without Wolf and Zach? "
    LordWolfODonnell
    LordWolfODonnell
    Admin

Post  LordWolfODonnell Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:46 pm

He stopped in front of her, giving her statement a thought. "I am not human, therefore I do not require "purpose" to precede with this thing called life, which I hold some many lives in my hand. With them dead, my objective is complete, and thus, I terminate my existence, as well as theirs, and soon, yours." He smiled another toothy smiled. "You just can't seem to get out of this one, can you my dear Princess?" He rubbed a finger under her chin.

--------------------------

Wolf concentrated, closing his eye. He began to connect to Zach, seeing what Zach was seeing. Wolf didn't respond, still firm on his proposition.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:31 pm